We currently have over 100 approved Shared Lives carers in Cornwall, supporting over 100 long term service users and 50 regular short break service users from Cornwall.
We offer long term and short break Shared Lives services and have a specialist short break service for people with dementia. We are expanding our services in all areas of Cornwall rapidly and are developing new Shared Lives services for people with mental health needs and parents with a learning disability.
The service manager for Cornwall and Plymouth is Sally Crombie. The team is made up of
- David Messenger, Shared Lives coordinator
- Janice Brown, Shared Lives coordinator
- Lesley Saunders, Shared Lives coordinator
- Jenny Butt, Shared Lives coordinator
- Sharon German, Shared Lives coordinator
- Majella Scott-Whelan, Shared Lives Coordinator
- Laura Clements, Shared Lives coordinator
- Mary Stewart, Shared Lives Assistant
- Jan Beardsall, admin officer
- Emily Pye, admin officer
You can contact the Cornwall team on 01209 891888 or via firstname.lastname@example.org